Former “Fringe” star Joshua Jackson is headed back to TV for a lead on Showtime pilot “The Affair”, according to Deadline.
From writer/producer Sarah Treem and co-creator Hagai Levi, the show is described as “an intense and intimate exploration of two marriages and an affair that disrupts them — with all of the complex consequences that result. It centers on Noah (Dominic West), a good husband and devoted father of four whose settled, comfortable world is about to implode when he meets Allison (Ruth Wilson) who he he thinks is his soul mate. Jackson will play Cole, a hard-edged cowboy married to Allison. Their emotionally charged marriage becomes even more complicated when Allison begins an affair with Noah. Maura Tirney plays Noah’s long-time wife.”
Jackson, who also spent considerable time on the telly on ’90s soap “Dawson’s Creek”, recently wrapped his fifth and final season on FOX’s “Fringe”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015