CBS is rebooting ’70s series “Love, American Style”, says Deadline.
Unlike the original, the new version won’t be an anthology series – that structure doesn’t seem to work in this day and age.
Written by Jana Sinyor and Aaron Martin, it “follows the lives of four couples who are connected through the many stages of love and their complicated relationships.”
Sinyor and Martin executive produce with Eric Tannenbaum, Kim Tannenbaum and Madhouse Entertainment’s Robyn Meisinger and Adam Kolbrenner.
The original series aired on ABC and ran for five seasons.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015