I’ve seen the future, and I tell ya…you better get outta the way kids! Warner Bros Movie World’s bringing the bulldozers in to smack bang an old shop front so a new ‘Scooby’ ride can take it’s place! But you’ve got a year or so.. take your time. Dawdle towards the Bugs Bunny ride.
Variety says Warner are bringing ‘Scooby Doo’ back to the big screen – hence the foreseeable interest the theme park will have in the bark-coloured pup again – only this time, Freddie Prinze Jr’s not invited. Details are sketchy – geddit? – but word is, it’ll be an animated flick.
Charles Roven, who produced the two live-action “Scooby Doo” films (the first of which was filmed in the vicinity of Warner Bros Movie World on the Gold Coast), is producing this new Mystery Inc adventure. Matt Lieberman, who is on script duties for Dimension’s “Short Circuit” remake, is penning.
The logline’s being kept under wraps, but chances are there’ll be lots of shaggy -ing involved.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.