Ridley Scott is out to fill the movie poster of his next flick with names.
The Hollywood Reporter says filmmaker is reuniting with his “Alien” heroine Sigourney Weaver for “Exodus”, the biblical epic that will star Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton as Sunday School staples Moses and Ramses, respectively.
Weaver, who has spoken of a Scott reunion over the years (though most of us assumed it’d be for another “Alien” film – one in which Ripley brings an acid-spitting creature back to SoHo with her), plays Tuya, Ramses mother in the Twentieth Century Fox tentpole.
Also circling roles in the film, “Breaking Bad” alum Aaron Paul, who would play a Hebrew slave, and the eternally-employed John Turturro, who would play the hubby of Weaver’s character.
Whoever ends up in the flick is promised of a great holiday – the movie, set to lens in September, is filming in Morocco, London and Spain. Send us a postcard, Weavs.
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.