Ridley Scott is out to fill the movie poster of his next flick with names.
The Hollywood Reporter says filmmaker is reuniting with his “Alien” heroine Sigourney Weaver for “Exodus”, the biblical epic that will star Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton as Sunday School staples Moses and Ramses, respectively.
Weaver, who has spoken of a Scott reunion over the years (though most of us assumed it’d be for another “Alien” film – one in which Ripley brings an acid-spitting creature back to SoHo with her), plays Tuya, Ramses mother in the Twentieth Century Fox tentpole.
Also circling roles in the film, “Breaking Bad” alum Aaron Paul, who would play a Hebrew slave, and the eternally-employed John Turturro, who would play the hubby of Weaver’s character.
Whoever ends up in the flick is promised of a great holiday – the movie, set to lens in September, is filming in Morocco, London and Spain. Send us a postcard, Weavs.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.