Our second Matt Damon item of the day pertains to the Oscar Winning actor’s latest acting gig.
According to The Playlist, the “Elysium” star is headed back into sci-fi territory for a role in Christopher Nolan’s “Interstellar”.
The character, like all of the roles in the film, is being kept under wraps, but sources close to the actor tell us he’ll only be shooting on the project for two weeks in Iceland (for comparison sake, the entire shoot is scheduled for four months).
Damon’s not unfamiliar with the world of ‘making a quick appearance in films'; he’s actually just completed a quick role in Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem, and many will also remember his small but memorable role in that teen classic “Euro Trip” – see below.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015