David Green, director of the low-budget film “Echo” (which sat on the shelf for years at Disney before being sold to Relativity), has signed on to direct Dwayne Johnson in the adaptation of the IDW book/graphic novel “Lore”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Cory Goodman and Jeremy Lott’s script fixes “a secret society of shepherds (they herd monsters) that has long held the line on the encroachment of mythological creatures and when the succession line is broken in modern days, a woman finds herself shouldering the responsibility to stop the creatures’ return.”
“Men in Black” helmer Barry Sonnenfeld was previously attached to direct.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015