Kate Walsh (“Private Practice”) and Jim Gaffigan (“Going the Distance”) have joined the cast of producer Lorne Michael’s coming-of-age film “Staten Island Summer”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
From director Rhys Thomas, “Summer” centers on ”two friends, Danny (Graham Phillips) and Frank (Zack Pearlman), who spend their summer after high school graduation as poolside lifeguards. The film chronicles the different paths the friends’ lives are about to take, with one entering an Ivy League college and the other unsure of his future.”
Walsh and Gaffigan play Danny’s parents.
Ashley Greene (“Twilight”, “CBGB”) is also onboard.
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014