Kate Walsh (“Private Practice”) and Jim Gaffigan (“Going the Distance”) have joined the cast of producer Lorne Michael’s coming-of-age film “Staten Island Summer”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
From director Rhys Thomas, “Summer” centers on ”two friends, Danny (Graham Phillips) and Frank (Zack Pearlman), who spend their summer after high school graduation as poolside lifeguards. The film chronicles the different paths the friends’ lives are about to take, with one entering an Ivy League college and the other unsure of his future.”
Walsh and Gaffigan play Danny’s parents.
Ashley Greene (“Twilight”, “CBGB”) is also onboard.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015