Kate Walsh (“Private Practice”) and Jim Gaffigan (“Going the Distance”) have joined the cast of producer Lorne Michael’s coming-of-age film “Staten Island Summer”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
From director Rhys Thomas, “Summer” centers on ”two friends, Danny (Graham Phillips) and Frank (Zack Pearlman), who spend their summer after high school graduation as poolside lifeguards. The film chronicles the different paths the friends’ lives are about to take, with one entering an Ivy League college and the other unsure of his future.”
Walsh and Gaffigan play Danny’s parents.
Ashley Greene (“Twilight”, “CBGB”) is also onboard.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015