TV Favorites Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”) and Jennifer Coolidge (“2 Broke Girls”) have joined the cast of Disney’s ”Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”, according to Deadline.
Production is now underway on the film adaptation of the children’s book, with Ed Oxenbould in the title role, and Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner playing his parents.
The Miguel Arterta directed movie ”follows the boy through such a lousy day that he thinks bad things happen only to him. But it turns out his whole family is suffering through the same type of day”.
No doubt Arterta has cast the two ladies as madcap characters in the film – their specialties.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015