TV Favorites Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”) and Jennifer Coolidge (“2 Broke Girls”) have joined the cast of Disney’s ”Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”, according to Deadline.
Production is now underway on the film adaptation of the children’s book, with Ed Oxenbould in the title role, and Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner playing his parents.
The Miguel Arterta directed movie ”follows the boy through such a lousy day that he thinks bad things happen only to him. But it turns out his whole family is suffering through the same type of day”.
No doubt Arterta has cast the two ladies as madcap characters in the film – their specialties.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015