TV Favorites Megan Mullally (“Will & Grace”) and Jennifer Coolidge (“2 Broke Girls”) have joined the cast of Disney’s ”Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”, according to Deadline.
Production is now underway on the film adaptation of the children’s book, with Ed Oxenbould in the title role, and Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner playing his parents.
The Miguel Arterta directed movie ”follows the boy through such a lousy day that he thinks bad things happen only to him. But it turns out his whole family is suffering through the same type of day”.
No doubt Arterta has cast the two ladies as madcap characters in the film – their specialties.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014