Kurt Russell is in talks to join the cast of “Fast & Furious 7″, according to Variety.
Though the trade doesn’t have any details on the character, it’s believed Russell has been offered the role of a major villain – a part that had been offered to Denzel Washington.
Jason Statham is playing a bad guy in the new movie. The Russell character, I believe, would be his superior.
The James Wan directed “Fast & Furious 7″ is said to be a revenge film.
The new film will be shot and set in Los Angeles, and again feature an ensemble headed up by Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Dwayne Johnson and Michelle Rodriguez.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014