Kurt Russell is in talks to join the cast of “Fast & Furious 7″, according to Variety.
Though the trade doesn’t have any details on the character, it’s believed Russell has been offered the role of a major villain – a part that had been offered to Denzel Washington.
Jason Statham is playing a bad guy in the new movie. The Russell character, I believe, would be his superior.
The James Wan directed “Fast & Furious 7″ is said to be a revenge film.
The new film will be shot and set in Los Angeles, and again feature an ensemble headed up by Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Dwayne Johnson and Michelle Rodriguez.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015