Kurt Russell is in talks to join the cast of “Fast & Furious 7″, according to Variety.
Though the trade doesn’t have any details on the character, it’s believed Russell has been offered the role of a major villain – a part that had been offered to Denzel Washington.
Jason Statham is playing a bad guy in the new movie. The Russell character, I believe, would be his superior.
The James Wan directed “Fast & Furious 7″ is said to be a revenge film.
The new film will be shot and set in Los Angeles, and again feature an ensemble headed up by Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Dwayne Johnson and Michelle Rodriguez.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015