Old friend of the site, and also a big supporter of everything action-movie, ABKing just shot us an email to say that, despite the kerfuffle, Bruce Willis is cameoing in “Expendables 3″ after all; apparently someone said somewhere that someone’s spotted the “Die Hard” actor on set.. or something. There’s no solid evidence backing the claim, so I’m just going to have to be big bad wolf here and blow that one down. Sorry! I find it hard to believe that Willis, particularly after Stallone’s comments, would make buddies with the “Expendables” star and agree to appear in the movie after all. But also, I’ve just done a google and Willis has been spotted around LA this week -and last time I checked LA wasn’t anywhere near Bulgaria. I’ll have Clint look into this one himself, but I personally don’t see it happening – not after the bad blood that’s seemingly been spilt between Sly and Bruce in recent weeks, but also, they’ve got Harrison Ford now.. wasn’t that the whole point of bringing in Ford? To replace Willis? So… end of story. I’m afraid it’s unlikely we’ll see John McClane and Rambo gunning side-by-side again.. not anytime soon, anyway.
Meantime, Schwarzenegger has instagrammed a new photo from the set featuring himself with director Patrick Hughes and Ford. It’s a goodie!
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015