Kathleen Turner’s doing something with Dumb and Dumber. No, she isn’t suiting up for another “Romancing the Stone” with Michael Douglas and Danny DeVito (though anything’s possible!), she’s joining the cast of the on-again off-again on-again sequel to “Dumb and Dumber” (1994).
The ’80s icon, who rose to fame in the likes of “Body Heat” and “Peggy Sue got Married”, is lending her husky lungs to “Dumb and Dumber To”, the long-awaited comedy sequel starring Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. Turner and Carrey actually co-starred in the aforementioned “Peggy Sue Got Married” together back in the ’80s, though difference now is he’ll be receiving lead billing.
Co-director/writer Peter Farrelly spilt the details on Turner’s role in the film over on Twitter :
Kathleen Turner is officially in Dumb an Dumber To. She plays Fraida Felcher–the legendary hose-hound from Cranston! #dumbto P
— Farrelly Brothers (@farrellybros) August 30, 2013
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014