Kathleen Turner’s doing something with Dumb and Dumber. No, she isn’t suiting up for another “Romancing the Stone” with Michael Douglas and Danny DeVito (though anything’s possible!), she’s joining the cast of the on-again off-again on-again sequel to “Dumb and Dumber” (1994).
The ’80s icon, who rose to fame in the likes of “Body Heat” and “Peggy Sue got Married”, is lending her husky lungs to “Dumb and Dumber To”, the long-awaited comedy sequel starring Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. Turner and Carrey actually co-starred in the aforementioned “Peggy Sue Got Married” together back in the ’80s, though difference now is he’ll be receiving lead billing.
Co-director/writer Peter Farrelly spilt the details on Turner’s role in the film over on Twitter :
Kathleen Turner is officially in Dumb an Dumber To. She plays Fraida Felcher–the legendary hose-hound from Cranston! #dumbto P
— Farrelly Brothers (@farrellybros) August 30, 2013
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015