Website fusible has discovered that Paramount has snapped up the rights to see Transformers-centric URLs, suggesting one of the following might be the upcoming fourth film’s title :
Transformers : Last Stand
Transformers : Apocalypse
Transformers : Future Cast
Now, of course, these might also simply be titles that have been registered for an upcoming video game, comic series, or something unrelated to the film, but since it’s the same brand protection agency that registered TransformersDarkoftheMoon.com back in 2010 that did the registering, all signs point towards the movie.
Michael Bay’s “Transformers : Insert Title Here” is headed up by the always-fun Mark Wahlberg.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015