Website fusible has discovered that Paramount has snapped up the rights to see Transformers-centric URLs, suggesting one of the following might be the upcoming fourth film’s title :
Transformers : Last Stand
Transformers : Apocalypse
Transformers : Future Cast
Now, of course, these might also simply be titles that have been registered for an upcoming video game, comic series, or something unrelated to the film, but since it’s the same brand protection agency that registered TransformersDarkoftheMoon.com back in 2010 that did the registering, all signs point towards the movie.
Michael Bay’s “Transformers : Insert Title Here” is headed up by the always-fun Mark Wahlberg.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015