Website fusible has discovered that Paramount has snapped up the rights to see Transformers-centric URLs, suggesting one of the following might be the upcoming fourth film’s title :
Transformers : Last Stand
Transformers : Apocalypse
Transformers : Future Cast
Now, of course, these might also simply be titles that have been registered for an upcoming video game, comic series, or something unrelated to the film, but since it’s the same brand protection agency that registered TransformersDarkoftheMoon.com back in 2010 that did the registering, all signs point towards the movie.
Michael Bay’s “Transformers : Insert Title Here” is headed up by the always-fun Mark Wahlberg.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015