Website fusible has discovered that Paramount has snapped up the rights to see Transformers-centric URLs, suggesting one of the following might be the upcoming fourth film’s title :
Transformers : Last Stand
Transformers : Apocalypse
Transformers : Future Cast
Now, of course, these might also simply be titles that have been registered for an upcoming video game, comic series, or something unrelated to the film, but since it’s the same brand protection agency that registered TransformersDarkoftheMoon.com back in 2010 that did the registering, all signs point towards the movie.
Michael Bay’s “Transformers : Insert Title Here” is headed up by the always-fun Mark Wahlberg.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014