Thanks to Universal Sony Home Entertainment, we have 10 copies of “Mrs Brown’s Boys : Season 3″ to Giveaway on DVD. You kids should enter this one for Dad – -it’s the perfect last minute gift to show your dad how much you appreciate him! (and won’t cost you a cent obviously if you win!)
In ”Mrs Brown’s Boys: Season 3”, Brendan O’Carroll and his dysfunctional family bring us six uproarious new episodes following the lives of Agnes Brown and her eccentric relatives as they blunder through the throws of daily life. The series sees Agnes and her family reeling from the effects of the recession. Rory and Dino can’t afford a place to live, Mark and Betty may be forced to emigrate to Australia and Agnes’ kitchen is falling to pieces.
Packed with deleted and extended scenes as well as alternative episode endings, the series is a must-have for your personal collection. With its cult following and absolutely bursting at the seams with laughs, ”Mrs Brown’s Boys: Season 3” is available to take home on Blu-ray™ and DVD from June 6, 2013.
How to Win : Email your name and address and the answer to this question “Name a cartoon character with the surname ‘Brown'”
Entries Close September 9
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.