Sean Anders (“That’s My Boy”) will direct New Line’s “Horrible Bosses 2″, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Anders replaces Seth Gordon, the helmer of the original, who pulled out a few weeks back.
Anders’ writing partner John Morris will serve as an executive producer on the project.
John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein wrote the script for the sequel, which will reunite Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Jamie Foxx.
While “That’s My Boy” was a bit of a dude, Anders and Morris have also collaborated on some very decent comedies, including “Sex Drive”, “We’re the Millers” and “Hot Tub Time Machine”.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014