Sean Anders (“That’s My Boy”) will direct New Line’s “Horrible Bosses 2″, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Anders replaces Seth Gordon, the helmer of the original, who pulled out a few weeks back.
Anders’ writing partner John Morris will serve as an executive producer on the project.
John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein wrote the script for the sequel, which will reunite Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Jamie Foxx.
While “That’s My Boy” was a bit of a dude, Anders and Morris have also collaborated on some very decent comedies, including “Sex Drive”, “We’re the Millers” and “Hot Tub Time Machine”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015