Sean Anders (“That’s My Boy”) will direct New Line’s “Horrible Bosses 2″, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Anders replaces Seth Gordon, the helmer of the original, who pulled out a few weeks back.
Anders’ writing partner John Morris will serve as an executive producer on the project.
John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein wrote the script for the sequel, which will reunite Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis and Jamie Foxx.
While “That’s My Boy” was a bit of a dude, Anders and Morris have also collaborated on some very decent comedies, including “Sex Drive”, “We’re the Millers” and “Hot Tub Time Machine”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015