The long-in-the-works “Fall Guy” movie – a film based on the ’80s TV series starring Lee Majors, which at one stage was being eyed as a vehicle for Nicolas Cage (and another time, George Clooney) – seems to be back on track.
Heat Vision says Dwayne Johnson is attached to play the Major’s role, that of a Hollywood stuntman doubling as a bounty hunter, with “Charlies Angels” helmer McG set to direct.
No word on who might play the sidekick and love interest roles – played in the original series by Douglas Barr and Heather Thomas – but should Johnson’s deal close soon, I suspect that’ll be the next step in the casting process.
With Johnson attached, and co-financers Hyde Park now reassured of something sizable a return, the project will probably come together pretty quickly.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015