Cameos from the folks that fill the pages of Newsweek seem to be on the cards for the Farrelly’s “Dumb & Dumber To”.
Got the word this week that the script has some doozie appearances in it from the likes of Stephen Hawking and Mark Zuckerburg, creator of “Facebook”. With a convention said to be one the main settings of the comedy sequel – which reunites Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels as their dimish characters from the 1994 comedy – one can only assume that’s how and where Harry and LLoyd cross paths with the visionaries. Makes sense to have a couple of ‘Smart’ guys in a ‘Dumb’ movie too, right?
While its presumed Hawking and Zuckerburg are playing themselves, there’s some cool casting to come on the project.
*END SPOILER ALERT*
“Dumb & Dumber To”, also starring Kathleen Turner and Brady Bluhm, sees Harry and Lloyd again hitting the road, this time in search of one of their long lost children, whose kidney they need.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.