“G.I. Joe 3” looks like it might finally have a scriptwriter, according to THR.
Scarcely a month ago director Jon M. Chu (”G.I. Joe: Retaliation”) announces that they were attempting to narrow down the writer; however, it seems that the search might be over.
Evan Daugherty is in talks to pen the script; having recently been tapped for some lucrative jobs including “Divergent”, “Snow White and the Huntsman” and a reboot of “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”.
Despite critics generally unfavorable reviews of Paramount’s “G.I. Joe” flicks, they have made over $300 million worldwide and are a hit with audiences.
It is expected that Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson will reprise their roles alongside Chu as director. As yet, no release date for the film has been set.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013