The long-awaited next installment in the “Jurassic Park” series may at last have a title and a release date, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Universal Pictures has finally given a name to the fourth film in the franchise – “Jurassic World” – and it will storm into cinemas on June 12, 2015.
An official logo for the film was also revealed today, which is featured above.
Steven Spielberg, who directed the 1993 original and its 1997 sequel “Jurassic Park: The Lost World”, has signed on to produce the blockbuster.
Colin Trevorrow (”Safety Not Guaranteed”) is slated to direct, based on a draft of a screenplay he penned with Derek Connolly. Pat Crowley and Frank Marshall have also been announced as producers.
The film is set to be shot in 3D and is the only film currently listed for release on the weekend of June 12, 2015.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013