Although plot details for the follow-up to Zack Snyder’s “Man of Steel” are being kept tightly under-wraps, we may now have an idea for how it will look and feel, according to Collider.
It has been reported that cinematographer Larry Fong will reunite with Snyder for the flick; the two of them have collaborated on a number of works, including “300”, “Watchmen” and “Sucker Punch”.
Despite “Man of Steel” being filmed by Amir Mokri (given that Fong was most likely working on “Inception”-style magic flick “Now You See Me”), Fong looks set to join the latest Superman blockbuster.
Although the news is currently unconfirmed, there are rumours circulating that saw Fong’s CV list “Batman vs. Superman” as his next project.
If that is the case, then Ben Affleck will star was Bruce Wayne/Batman alongside Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman; also set to return are Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane.
The sequel is due to open on July 17, 2015.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013