“Blood Diamond” star Djimon Hounsou is strapping on a seat-belt, and hanging onto the door handle, as he’s initiated into the “Fast & Furious” franchise this week.
The actor, says Deadline, is the latest addition to director James Wan’s “Fast & Furious 7″, which has just commenced filming in Los Angeles.
Hounsou is one of a few big-name additions to the movie, with Kurt Russell and Jason Statham also recently signing.
Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez and Dwayne Johnson reprise their roles from the previous films.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015