“Blood Diamond” star Djimon Hounsou is strapping on a seat-belt, and hanging onto the door handle, as he’s initiated into the “Fast & Furious” franchise this week.
The actor, says Deadline, is the latest addition to director James Wan’s “Fast & Furious 7″, which has just commenced filming in Los Angeles.
Hounsou is one of a few big-name additions to the movie, with Kurt Russell and Jason Statham also recently signing.
Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez and Dwayne Johnson reprise their roles from the previous films.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014