“Blood Diamond” star Djimon Hounsou is strapping on a seat-belt, and hanging onto the door handle, as he’s initiated into the “Fast & Furious” franchise this week.
The actor, says Deadline, is the latest addition to director James Wan’s “Fast & Furious 7″, which has just commenced filming in Los Angeles.
Hounsou is one of a few big-name additions to the movie, with Kurt Russell and Jason Statham also recently signing.
Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez and Dwayne Johnson reprise their roles from the previous films.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015