Australia’s Nicky Whelan (“Hall Pass”) is among the new recruits onboard Miramax/Screen Gems comedy “The Wedding Ringer”.
Starring Kevin Hart, Josh Gad and Kaley Cuoco, the Jeremy Garelick-directed comedy is currently in production in Los Angeles.
In addition to Whelan, the ensemble also includes Affion Crockett (“A Haunted House”), Jorge Garcia (“Lost”), Dan Gill (“The Great Gatsby”), Corey Holcomb (“Who’s Watching the Kids”), Ken Howard (“Michael Clayton”), Colin Kane (“Lift”), Cloris Leachman (“Raising Hope”), Jenifer Lewis (“Think Like a Man”), Alan Ritchson (“The Hunger Games: Catching Fire”), Mimi Rogers (“Two and a Half Men”), Ignacio Serricchio (“The Young and the Restless”), Aaron Takahashi (“Yes Man”), and Olivia Thirlby (“Juno”).
In “The Wedding Ringer,” Jimmy (Hart) provides best man services for socially challenged guys, who – for whatever reason – have no one close enough to agree to stand by them on the day of their wedding. Doug (Gad) a groom-to-be, has found himself in just such a situation, but, to make matters worse, he fabricates the names of not only a best man but nine groomsmen as well. When all else fails, Doug seeks out Jimmy’s services to carry out a charade designed to make Doug look his best, but threatens to destroy everything if it fails.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015