1.Don’t Move, Creep! A “RoboCop” remake poster is online.
2.YouTube star (aren’t we all!?) Jimmy Tatro will make his feature debut in “22 Jump Street”.
3. Delroy Lindo (“Get Shorty”) has joined the cast of “Cymberline”, ”Michael Almereyda’s biker-gang-and-bad-cops take on the Shakespeare play” that stars such thesps as Ethan Hawke and Ed Harris.
4. The CW is developing a imminently controversial new series on a transgender teenager, called “ZE”.
5. Luca Calvani (“When in Rome”) is playing the bad guy in “The Man from U.N.C.L.E” movie, playing opposite good guys Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer.
6. Martin Scorsese and Harry Belafonte are collaborating on a limited series – which isn’t a done deal yet – about King Leopold II, the rich Belgian monarch who ruled in the late 1800s.
7. Aaron Paul (“Breaking Bad”) and Juliette Lewis (“Kalifornia”) are starring in the indie “Hellion”, about a fractured family trying to hold it together in a small refinery town in Texas.
8. Willem Dafoe has joined the cast of “John Wick”, the Keanu Reeves Hitman thriller, which sees “Dafoe’s Marcus character hired to take out the Reeves-portrayed title character, who is a former contract killer himself.” So, yes, it’s basically the Stallone-Banderas flick “Assassins” – but with iPhones.
9. If even so she can make sure the lead actress doesn’t do too good a job at playing the titular randy educator, Cameron Diaz has boarded the TV spin-off of “Bad Teacher” as a producer.
10. Ben & Jerry’s Open-air Cinemas have released some of their exciting schedule, and there’s a plethora of good films on show. Up for sky-doused airings this year are such recent films as “Gravity”, “The Family” and “Frances Ha”, plus some absolute classics like “Beetlejuice”, “Labyrinth” and “The Lost Boys”. Check out the schedule, times and all the other pertinent stuff here.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.