1.Don’t Move, Creep! A “RoboCop” remake poster is online.
2.YouTube star (aren’t we all!?) Jimmy Tatro will make his feature debut in “22 Jump Street”.
3. Delroy Lindo (“Get Shorty”) has joined the cast of “Cymberline”, ”Michael Almereyda’s biker-gang-and-bad-cops take on the Shakespeare play” that stars such thesps as Ethan Hawke and Ed Harris.
4. The CW is developing a imminently controversial new series on a transgender teenager, called “ZE”.
5. Luca Calvani (“When in Rome”) is playing the bad guy in “The Man from U.N.C.L.E” movie, playing opposite good guys Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer.
6. Martin Scorsese and Harry Belafonte are collaborating on a limited series – which isn’t a done deal yet – about King Leopold II, the rich Belgian monarch who ruled in the late 1800s.
7. Aaron Paul (“Breaking Bad”) and Juliette Lewis (“Kalifornia”) are starring in the indie “Hellion”, about a fractured family trying to hold it together in a small refinery town in Texas.
8. Willem Dafoe has joined the cast of “John Wick”, the Keanu Reeves Hitman thriller, which sees “Dafoe’s Marcus character hired to take out the Reeves-portrayed title character, who is a former contract killer himself.” So, yes, it’s basically the Stallone-Banderas flick “Assassins” – but with iPhones.
9. If even so she can make sure the lead actress doesn’t do too good a job at playing the titular randy educator, Cameron Diaz has boarded the TV spin-off of “Bad Teacher” as a producer.
10. Ben & Jerry’s Open-air Cinemas have released some of their exciting schedule, and there’s a plethora of good films on show. Up for sky-doused airings this year are such recent films as “Gravity”, “The Family” and “Frances Ha”, plus some absolute classics like “Beetlejuice”, “Labyrinth” and “The Lost Boys”. Check out the schedule, times and all the other pertinent stuff here.