Axel Foley just took a step in the right direction – which, if you ask most, is simply backing the fuck away from the Wonder World entrance.
Jerry Bruckheimer, the legendary action maestro who produced the first two films in the “Beverly Hills Cop” franchise (but smartly skipped on the dreadful third chapter), looks to be reprising his role as producer on the newly-announced “Beverly Hills Cop 4″, according to Variety.
Bruckheimer had been onboard an earlier incarnation of “Beverly Hills Cop 4″, about three or four years ago, but lost interest in the idea – much like the series’ fans did. But due to whatever reason (hopefully someone knows someone who knows someone who actually has a decent idea for a fourth film?), Bruckheimer’s getting back involved.
The “Pirates of the Caribbean” producer, who is also reportedly getting a third “Bad Boys” movie off the ground, wasn’t involved in the recently-canned “Beverly Hills Cop” TV series pilot.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.