Axel Foley just took a step in the right direction – which, if you ask most, is simply backing the fuck away from the Wonder World entrance.
Jerry Bruckheimer, the legendary action maestro who produced the first two films in the “Beverly Hills Cop” franchise (but smartly skipped on the dreadful third chapter), looks to be reprising his role as producer on the newly-announced “Beverly Hills Cop 4″, according to Variety.
Bruckheimer had been onboard an earlier incarnation of “Beverly Hills Cop 4″, about three or four years ago, but lost interest in the idea – much like the series’ fans did. But due to whatever reason (hopefully someone knows someone who knows someone who actually has a decent idea for a fourth film?), Bruckheimer’s getting back involved.
The “Pirates of the Caribbean” producer, who is also reportedly getting a third “Bad Boys” movie off the ground, wasn’t involved in the recently-canned “Beverly Hills Cop” TV series pilot.
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
- Production begins on Da Vinci Code 3 : Italian Tourism Promo - April 28, 2015
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.