Leatherface is back… and this time, he’s even watchable!
A direct sequel to Tobe Hooper’s original “Texas Chainsaw Massacre”, this crafty, well-written gorefest fixes on a young woman, Heather, who learns she’s a member of the despicable murderous clan in the original flick.
Heather’s not only discovered her parents aren’t her real parents, but that the late grandmother she never knew left her everything in her will. With her friends in tow (typical, diverse bunch of oversexed, dimish teens), the youngster heads to Texas to collect the inheritance, unaware that it includes a creepy old mansion, once the site of a series of gruesome murders, and her cousin, murderous maniac Leatherface.
With the group opting to stay at Heather’s newly-acquired mansion, it isn’t long before Leatherface – who has been locked away in a back room all these years – realizes he best go greet his guests. *Cue Running Chainsaw Noise!*
John Luessenhop’s written a real love letter to the original horror classic here here – from the scares to the blood to the cameos (look out for some of the original ”Texas Chainsaw” players!), it’ll definitely be welcomed by fans of the cult original.
Extras : (Unpreviewed)
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.