Is Justin about to play Jimmy?
Justin Bieber just pasted an image of himself, reading the script for the upcoming “Batman vs. Superman”, over on Instagram.
Why on earth would the teen-adored pop singer be posting pics of himself with the script for the upcoming Ben Affleck-Henry Cavill superhero movie?
He’s not saying. Nobody is, actually.
There’s only two possible explanations here; either Bieber has been cast or is reading for a part in the upcoming Zack Snyder-directed movie (possibly as someone like Jimmy Olsen?! Though, the fact that Bieber has added ‘Robin?’ as a caption, suggests he doesn’t know which role he’s reading for or being offered here) or he’s pulling our leg. Maybe he thought it was quite fun watching the internet go bezerk upon Affleck being cast as Batman, and wanted to see how they’d react if he were cast in the same film?
If it’s the latter, full points to Bieber – he got us!
If it’s the former? Well, I just don’t know what to say…
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015