Is Justin about to play Jimmy?
Justin Bieber just pasted an image of himself, reading the script for the upcoming “Batman vs. Superman”, over on Instagram.
Why on earth would the teen-adored pop singer be posting pics of himself with the script for the upcoming Ben Affleck-Henry Cavill superhero movie?
He’s not saying. Nobody is, actually.
There’s only two possible explanations here; either Bieber has been cast or is reading for a part in the upcoming Zack Snyder-directed movie (possibly as someone like Jimmy Olsen?! Though, the fact that Bieber has added ‘Robin?’ as a caption, suggests he doesn’t know which role he’s reading for or being offered here) or he’s pulling our leg. Maybe he thought it was quite fun watching the internet go bezerk upon Affleck being cast as Batman, and wanted to see how they’d react if he were cast in the same film?
If it’s the latter, full points to Bieber – he got us!
If it’s the former? Well, I just don’t know what to say…
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015