Is Justin about to play Jimmy?
Justin Bieber just pasted an image of himself, reading the script for the upcoming “Batman vs. Superman”, over on Instagram.
Why on earth would the teen-adored pop singer be posting pics of himself with the script for the upcoming Ben Affleck-Henry Cavill superhero movie?
He’s not saying. Nobody is, actually.
There’s only two possible explanations here; either Bieber has been cast or is reading for a part in the upcoming Zack Snyder-directed movie (possibly as someone like Jimmy Olsen?! Though, the fact that Bieber has added ‘Robin?’ as a caption, suggests he doesn’t know which role he’s reading for or being offered here) or he’s pulling our leg. Maybe he thought it was quite fun watching the internet go bezerk upon Affleck being cast as Batman, and wanted to see how they’d react if he were cast in the same film?
If it’s the latter, full points to Bieber – he got us!
If it’s the former? Well, I just don’t know what to say…
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014