Lucas Black is buckling up for his second “Fast and Furious” movie.
The actor will reprise his Sean Boswell role from “Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift” for the seventh instalment in the series, currently shooting in LA under the direction of James Wan.
Deadline, who broke the news of Black’s return to the franchise, says Boswell will appear in the next three films in the series.
The new film is set after the events of “Tokyo Drift”, so it makes sense that Black’s character return.
The actor, whose many credits include “Sling Blade”, “X-Files : Fight the Future” and “42”, joins a large ensemble that includes Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and the legendary Kurt Russell.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015