Lucas Black is buckling up for his second “Fast and Furious” movie.
The actor will reprise his Sean Boswell role from “Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift” for the seventh instalment in the series, currently shooting in LA under the direction of James Wan.
Deadline, who broke the news of Black’s return to the franchise, says Boswell will appear in the next three films in the series.
The new film is set after the events of “Tokyo Drift”, so it makes sense that Black’s character return.
The actor, whose many credits include “Sling Blade”, “X-Files : Fight the Future” and “42”, joins a large ensemble that includes Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and the legendary Kurt Russell.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015