Lucas Black is buckling up for his second “Fast and Furious” movie.
The actor will reprise his Sean Boswell role from “Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift” for the seventh instalment in the series, currently shooting in LA under the direction of James Wan.
Deadline, who broke the news of Black’s return to the franchise, says Boswell will appear in the next three films in the series.
The new film is set after the events of “Tokyo Drift”, so it makes sense that Black’s character return.
The actor, whose many credits include “Sling Blade”, “X-Files : Fight the Future” and “42”, joins a large ensemble that includes Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Jason Statham, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster and the legendary Kurt Russell.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014