Paramount has locked in release dates for a few of it’s upcoming blockbusters-in-waiting.
Firstly, the newly-named “Transformers : Age of Extinction” will hit theaters June 27, 2014.
A year or so later, on Wednesday, July 1 2015, the studio will release “Terminator”, the latest in the Arnold Schwarzenegger-starring series, directed by Alan Taylor. The latter had originally been announced for a June 26, 2015 release – but what’s a few weeks between Skynet employees?
The “Terminator” sequel, which may or may not be bringing back original heroes Linda Hamilton and Michael Biehn, will go head-to-head with Fox’s “Independence Day” sequel over the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
Finally, Alexander Payne’s “Nebraska”, originally set to open November 22, 2013, will now open November 15. That one, starring Bruce Dern, is supposed to really solid.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015