Genre staples Danielle Harris (“Halloween”, “The Victim”) and Katharine Isabelle (“Freddy vs. Jason”, “Ginger Snaps”) are joining wrestler Kane in the Lionsgate-produced “See No Evil” sequel.
The Hollywood Reporter, who have news on the new cast additions to the Jen and Sylvia Soska-directed horror flick, say Michael Eklund (“”) is also onboard.
Kane reprises his role from the 2006 film, playing Jacob Goodnight, a lunatic who rises from the grave to do some more slaying. In this one, he goes after a bunch of medical students.
Lionsgate handle worldwide distribution, WWE will market.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015