Genre staples Danielle Harris (“Halloween”, “The Victim”) and Katharine Isabelle (“Freddy vs. Jason”, “Ginger Snaps”) are joining wrestler Kane in the Lionsgate-produced “See No Evil” sequel.
The Hollywood Reporter, who have news on the new cast additions to the Jen and Sylvia Soska-directed horror flick, say Michael Eklund (“”) is also onboard.
Kane reprises his role from the 2006 film, playing Jacob Goodnight, a lunatic who rises from the grave to do some more slaying. In this one, he goes after a bunch of medical students.
Lionsgate handle worldwide distribution, WWE will market.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014