Genre staples Danielle Harris (“Halloween”, “The Victim”) and Katharine Isabelle (“Freddy vs. Jason”, “Ginger Snaps”) are joining wrestler Kane in the Lionsgate-produced “See No Evil” sequel.
The Hollywood Reporter, who have news on the new cast additions to the Jen and Sylvia Soska-directed horror flick, say Michael Eklund (“”) is also onboard.
Kane reprises his role from the 2006 film, playing Jacob Goodnight, a lunatic who rises from the grave to do some more slaying. In this one, he goes after a bunch of medical students.
Lionsgate handle worldwide distribution, WWE will market.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015