Laurie Holden, Steve Tom and Rachel Melvin have joined the cast of the Farrelly Bros’ “Dumb & Dumber” sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The “Walking Dead” and “X-Files” alum plays “Adele Pichlow, the wife of a wealthy doctor who has hatched a nefarious plan involving the lives of her husband, Dr. Pichlow (Tom) and her step-daughter Penny (Melvin).”
The Pichlow family feature prominently in the sequel, which sees Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels reprise their roles as the braincell-deficient Lloyd & Harry.
As Moviehole recently reported, a couple of notable cameo players are also being lined up for the Red Granite/Universal movie, including Stephen Hawking.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015