Laurie Holden, Steve Tom and Rachel Melvin have joined the cast of the Farrelly Bros’ “Dumb & Dumber” sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The “Walking Dead” and “X-Files” alum plays “Adele Pichlow, the wife of a wealthy doctor who has hatched a nefarious plan involving the lives of her husband, Dr. Pichlow (Tom) and her step-daughter Penny (Melvin).”
The Pichlow family feature prominently in the sequel, which sees Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels reprise their roles as the braincell-deficient Lloyd & Harry.
As Moviehole recently reported, a couple of notable cameo players are also being lined up for the Red Granite/Universal movie, including Stephen Hawking.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014