Laurie Holden, Steve Tom and Rachel Melvin have joined the cast of the Farrelly Bros’ “Dumb & Dumber” sequel, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The “Walking Dead” and “X-Files” alum plays “Adele Pichlow, the wife of a wealthy doctor who has hatched a nefarious plan involving the lives of her husband, Dr. Pichlow (Tom) and her step-daughter Penny (Melvin).”
The Pichlow family feature prominently in the sequel, which sees Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels reprise their roles as the braincell-deficient Lloyd & Harry.
As Moviehole recently reported, a couple of notable cameo players are also being lined up for the Red Granite/Universal movie, including Stephen Hawking.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015