Word from within the walls at Lionsgate HQ has Lily Rabe (“American Horror Story”) boarding “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1″ and “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 2″.
The 31-year-old actress, who played Sister Mary Eunice McKee on “American Horror Story”, has been cast as former victor Commander Lyme in the series’ two-part finale.
Rabe’s film credits include “Mona Lisa Smile” with Julia Roberts, “What Just Happened” with Robert De Niro, and “All Good Things” with Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst. She most recently shot “Aftermath” with Anthony Michael Hall and Tony Danza.
The first of the “Mockinjay” two-parter, starring Julianne Moore, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, Stef Dawson and Evan Ross, is set to bow November 2015.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015