Word from within the walls at Lionsgate HQ has Lily Rabe (“American Horror Story”) boarding “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1″ and “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 2″.
The 31-year-old actress, who played Sister Mary Eunice McKee on “American Horror Story”, has been cast as former victor Commander Lyme in the series’ two-part finale.
Rabe’s film credits include “Mona Lisa Smile” with Julia Roberts, “What Just Happened” with Robert De Niro, and “All Good Things” with Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst. She most recently shot “Aftermath” with Anthony Michael Hall and Tony Danza.
The first of the “Mockinjay” two-parter, starring Julianne Moore, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, Stef Dawson and Evan Ross, is set to bow November 2015.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014