Word from within the walls at Lionsgate HQ has Lily Rabe (“American Horror Story”) boarding “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1″ and “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 2″.
The 31-year-old actress, who played Sister Mary Eunice McKee on “American Horror Story”, has been cast as former victor Commander Lyme in the series’ two-part finale.
Rabe’s film credits include “Mona Lisa Smile” with Julia Roberts, “What Just Happened” with Robert De Niro, and “All Good Things” with Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst. She most recently shot “Aftermath” with Anthony Michael Hall and Tony Danza.
The first of the “Mockinjay” two-parter, starring Julianne Moore, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Liam Hemsworth, Natalie Dormer, Stef Dawson and Evan Ross, is set to bow November 2015.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015