Rob Lowe in “Sex Tape”.
I’m sure I’ve read that headline before.
Back before he was your Nana’s favorite on “The West Wing”, Rob Lowe use to like to make home-movies – ones featuring clotheless beauties, KY , giggles and moisturized butt cheeks. Slightly ironic then that the one-time ‘sex video’ star has signed to star in a movie brandishing the title of a former interest.
Jake Kasdan’s “Sex Tape” stars Jason Segel and Cameron Diaz as a married couple who, trying to spice up their marriage, do a sex tape. But then the tape ends up in the hands of a shady toy company boss (Rob Lowe) who had his cronie (Rob Corddy) flog it from their bedroom.
Jack Black also appears in the lubricated laffer.
Sounds a little like “Road Trip” by way of a ‘Girls Gone Wild’ video with a splash of Mrs Lowe’s worst nightmare.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.