Despite rumours Arnold Schwarzenegger was being lined up to play the human villain in the James Cameron-directed “Avatar 2″, Fox has debunked the claim, saying not only is Schwarzenegger not playing the film’s villain, he’s also not in the mix to play any role in the film.
The Hollywood Reporter, who got the denial from Fox, say that things could change, but at this stage Schwarzenegger won’t be a part of the blockbuster.
Schwarzenegger fans need not worry they won’t get their fix of ‘Oak’ over the coming years, the big guy has no less than half-a-dozen high-profile films on the way, including “Expendables 3″, “Terminator”, “Sabotage”, “Maggie”, “The Toxic Avenger” and “Triplets”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015