Kelsey Grammer has joined the cast of “The Expendables 3″, according to Deadline.
Grammer, also in the 2014 blockbuster “Transformers : Age of Extinction”, is playing a part originally offered to Nicolas Cage.
The star of the now defunct series “Boss” is nearing a deal to play “Bonaparte, an ex-mercenary who helps the Expendables in their mission.”
The film reunites the former “Cheers” star with Sylvester Stallone, whom he also worked with on John Herzfeld’s “Reach Me”.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014