Kelsey Grammer has joined the cast of “The Expendables 3″, according to Deadline.
Grammer, also in the 2014 blockbuster “Transformers : Age of Extinction”, is playing a part originally offered to Nicolas Cage.
The star of the now defunct series “Boss” is nearing a deal to play “Bonaparte, an ex-mercenary who helps the Expendables in their mission.”
The film reunites the former “Cheers” star with Sylvester Stallone, whom he also worked with on John Herzfeld’s “Reach Me”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015