Jamie Lee Curtis and Steve Miner, star and director, respectively, of “Halloween H20″ are reuniting for a new horror series set-up at ABC Family.
Based on a spec by Jeff Dixon, Deadline says “The Final Girls” will fix on ”a group of girls who have, in essence, survived their own personal horror stories and are brought together by a mysterious older woman (Curtis) to channel the stress and scars of their experience for some greater good.”
Curtis doesn’t appear on screen much these days, but with her upcoming role in the “Veronica Mars” movie, coupled with the new series, seems she’s ready for a more regular shot on boxes big and small.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015