1. Ron Howard says his “Dark Tower” movie/series/whatever is still in the works, but quite sensibly he’s got not ETA for when we might see it. “The Dark Tower is something that we’re still working on. We’ve all taken a vow of silence about the progress, the headway, what we think our timetable is, because I don’t think I realised how much media interest there was in the title and how much excitement there was”, Howard said on the Empire Podcast. “So my answer is: it got delayed, it’s never gone away. We’re working on it, and Stephen is very patient with us, and Akiva’s just gone off and directed a movie [an adaptation of Mark Helprin’s novel, Winter’s Tale, starring Colin Farrell, Russell Crowe, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Connelly and Will Smith], I’m continuing to work, but the Dark Tower dreams – fever dreams, rather – are still there, but we’re not going to give it a timetable.”
2. The first official image from “That Awkward Moment” – previously known as ‘Are We Officially Dating?’ – has been released.
Zac Efron, Miles Teller and Michael B. Jordan star in the R-rated comedy, THAT AWKWARD MOMENT, about three best friends who find themselves where we’ve all been– at that confusing “moment” in every dating relationship when you have to decide “So…where is this going?”
3. The final season of “Mad Men” will be split into two-halves, with 7 episodes a piece. Creator Matthew Weiner tells The LA Times, “We plan to take advantage of this chance to have a more elaborate story told in two parts, which can resonate a little bit longer in the minds of our audience,” he said. “The writers, cast and other artists welcome this unique manner of ending this unique experience.”
4. The first trailer and poster for Liev Schreiber release “The Last Days on Mars” have been released :
5. The trailer, poster and some images from Alexander Payne’s “Nebraska” is online.
6. Might Shane Black be considering Chris Hemsworth as Doc Savage?
7. “Batman Vs. Superman” star Ben Affleck talks about the backlash that came out upon his anointment as the new Batman.
8. Jennifer Garner will produce a new TV drama set in a strip club.
9. Carlos Pratts (“The Bridge”) has joined the cast of Kevin Costner flick “McFarland”
10. Mireille Enos says she’s been approached about a “World War Z” sequel, suggesting a sequel to the Brad Pitt-starrer isn’t far away.
- Goldblum, Hemsworth join Independence Day 2 - March 5, 2015
- Stevens, Evans join Beauty and the Beast - March 5, 2015
- Mr. Holmes - March 5, 2015
- Diablo Cody on Barbie writing duties - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Self/Less - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Little Boy - March 4, 2015
- Trailer : Big Game - March 4, 2015
- Redmayne, Vikander in The Danish Girl out November 27 - March 4, 2015
- Trailer : Avengers : Age of Ultron - March 4, 2015
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.