Matt Bomer (TV’s “White Collar”) will play Hollywood star Montgomery Clift in a new biopic from director Larry Moss, according to Deadline.
Bomer, who was the fan-fave to play Christian Grey in the “50 Shades of Grey” film (which Charlie Hunnam snagged), will play an actor who once rivaled Brando as Tinseltown’s biggest star. The actor, whose many credits included “A Place in the Sun” and “From Here to Eternity”, saw his career stunted when his good looks were destroyed in a car accident. The actor, though continuing to work until his death, never saw his career recover thanks to the facial scars and broken nose.
Written by Christopher Lovick, the biopic is aiming for a 2014 start.
Bomer, who appeared in “Magic Mike”, next appears in HBO Films’ “The Normal Heart” alongside Julia Roberts.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015