Semi-regular “Glee” star Kristin Chenoweth has joined the cast of the “Fatal Attraction”-esque “The Boy Next Door”, says Heat Vision.
Starring Jennifer Lopez, the Blumhouse Production tells of “a newly separated mother who finds herself attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. When she starts and then abruptly ends their illicit romance, he’s not ready to let her go”
Chenoweth, beloved for her role on Broadway’s “Wicked”, plays Lopez’s best buddy (no doubt she gets a knife in the chest, or thrown off a building, from the young psycho) in the Barbara Curry-written movie.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015