Semi-regular “Glee” star Kristin Chenoweth has joined the cast of the “Fatal Attraction”-esque “The Boy Next Door”, says Heat Vision.
Starring Jennifer Lopez, the Blumhouse Production tells of “a newly separated mother who finds herself attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. When she starts and then abruptly ends their illicit romance, he’s not ready to let her go”
Chenoweth, beloved for her role on Broadway’s “Wicked”, plays Lopez’s best buddy (no doubt she gets a knife in the chest, or thrown off a building, from the young psycho) in the Barbara Curry-written movie.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015