Semi-regular “Glee” star Kristin Chenoweth has joined the cast of the “Fatal Attraction”-esque “The Boy Next Door”, says Heat Vision.
Starring Jennifer Lopez, the Blumhouse Production tells of “a newly separated mother who finds herself attracted to the teenage boy who moves in next door and befriends her son. When she starts and then abruptly ends their illicit romance, he’s not ready to let her go”
Chenoweth, beloved for her role on Broadway’s “Wicked”, plays Lopez’s best buddy (no doubt she gets a knife in the chest, or thrown off a building, from the young psycho) in the Barbara Curry-written movie.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014