Cate Blanchett will make her directorial debut on “The Dinner”, an adaptation of the dark thriller by Herman Koch.
The film will be produced via Cotty Chubb’s ChubbCo shingle.
The Hollywood Reporter says :
Koch’s novel is a dark tale about two families who are struggling to make a tough decision regarding their teenage sons — with the whole story unfolding over one dinner. The book became a best-seller in Europe after being published in Holland in 2009.
Oren Moverman (”Rampart”, ”The Messenger”) is writing the script.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015