Cate Blanchett will make her directorial debut on “The Dinner”, an adaptation of the dark thriller by Herman Koch.
The film will be produced via Cotty Chubb’s ChubbCo shingle.
The Hollywood Reporter says :
Koch’s novel is a dark tale about two families who are struggling to make a tough decision regarding their teenage sons — with the whole story unfolding over one dinner. The book became a best-seller in Europe after being published in Holland in 2009.
Oren Moverman (”Rampart”, ”The Messenger”) is writing the script.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014