Cate Blanchett will make her directorial debut on “The Dinner”, an adaptation of the dark thriller by Herman Koch.
The film will be produced via Cotty Chubb’s ChubbCo shingle.
The Hollywood Reporter says :
Koch’s novel is a dark tale about two families who are struggling to make a tough decision regarding their teenage sons — with the whole story unfolding over one dinner. The book became a best-seller in Europe after being published in Holland in 2009.
Oren Moverman (”Rampart”, ”The Messenger”) is writing the script.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015