Colin Farrell is negotiating, and Paula Patton is a near lock, to join the cast of Legendary’s “Warcraft” movie.
The movie adaptation of the Blizzard video game, to be directed by Duncan Jones (“Moon”), is set to go into production in January.
Deadline, who stresses the studio are also looking at testing other actors for these roles before committing to a decision, says :
The role-playing game takes place in a medieval-like setting where players control avatars that take on gryphons, dragons, zombies, werewolves and elves. Time travel and alien worlds also are part of the mix. The project is one of Legendary’s biggest and was supposed to be made at Warner Bros. Since Thomas Tull’s financing/production company moved over to Universal Pictures, I expect the film to be located there as well.
Farrell next appears in Disney’s “Saving Mr. Banks”, while Patton appeared in the recent Mark Wahlberg-Denzel Washington actioner “2 Guns”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015