Thanks to Transmission Films, we have a great “Thanks for Sharing” Prize Pack to Giveaway.
The pack includes :
1 x Pink’s The Truth About Love CD $30.00
1 x The Kids Are All Right DVD $35.00
1 x Double pass to Thanks For Sharing $40.00
Featuring a stellar ensemble cast including Alecia Moore (Pink) in her first film role, Academy Award® nominee Mark Ruffalo and Academy Award® winners Tim Robbins and Gwyneth Paltrow, THANKS FOR SHARING is a sharply comic and deeply moving look at a very different kind of modern family – the haphazard family forged by a group people trying to navigate life, love and the emotional landmines of New York City while recovering from addiction.
From Academy Award® nominated screenwriter and first-time director Stuart Blumberg (The Kids Are All Right), THANKS FOR SHARING is story about the kind of friends who, no matter how wild their rises and falls, always put each other back together again. On their own, they are each smart, charming and completely broken . . . but together, they come to realise, they might have a real shot at happiness.
How to Win : Send Brooke your name and address, and the answer to this question “Name one instrument you hear in the following Pink song…
Entries Close October 2
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.