An extended trailer for Jonathan Glazer’s latest flick “Under the Skin” has finally been released, and it’s darkly sexy.
Hollywood screen siren Scarlett Johansson plays the lead role of a nymphomaniac alien who comes to earth disguised as a gorgeous woman who uses her “voracious sexuality” to snare her human prey.
The film itself premiered at TIFF to mixed reviews, but this trailer demonstrates just how Glazer has created a wonderfully odd looking feature that includes some striking imagery and a suitably alien score.
Glazer shot a lot of the film using non-professional actors who didn’t know that they were being filmed, which can be seen in this extended look at the flick.
It is likely that “Under the Skin” will see release sometime in 2014.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013