Versatile Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje (“Lost”, “Bullet in the Head”, “The Thing”) has joined the cast of the “Annie” remake.
The movie, which begins shooting today in New York, now has quite the cast – Quvenzhané Wallis (“Beasts of the Southern Wild”) plays the title role, Jamie Foxx plays Benjamin Stacks (the film’s version of ‘Daddy Warbucks’), Rose Byrne is playing vice principal Grace, and Cameron Diaz is playing Miss Hannigan, the evil Orphanage owner.
Agbaje is playing Nash, who works as a bodyguard and driver for Stacks, and who develops a friendship with Annie.
Will Gluck (“Easy A”) is directing the film, which Will Smith and Jay Z serve as producers on.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015