Versatile Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje (“Lost”, “Bullet in the Head”, “The Thing”) has joined the cast of the “Annie” remake.
The movie, which begins shooting today in New York, now has quite the cast – Quvenzhané Wallis (“Beasts of the Southern Wild”) plays the title role, Jamie Foxx plays Benjamin Stacks (the film’s version of ‘Daddy Warbucks’), Rose Byrne is playing vice principal Grace, and Cameron Diaz is playing Miss Hannigan, the evil Orphanage owner.
Agbaje is playing Nash, who works as a bodyguard and driver for Stacks, and who develops a friendship with Annie.
Will Gluck (“Easy A”) is directing the film, which Will Smith and Jay Z serve as producers on.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015