Versatile Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje (“Lost”, “Bullet in the Head”, “The Thing”) has joined the cast of the “Annie” remake.
The movie, which begins shooting today in New York, now has quite the cast – Quvenzhané Wallis (“Beasts of the Southern Wild”) plays the title role, Jamie Foxx plays Benjamin Stacks (the film’s version of ‘Daddy Warbucks’), Rose Byrne is playing vice principal Grace, and Cameron Diaz is playing Miss Hannigan, the evil Orphanage owner.
Agbaje is playing Nash, who works as a bodyguard and driver for Stacks, and who develops a friendship with Annie.
Will Gluck (“Easy A”) is directing the film, which Will Smith and Jay Z serve as producers on.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014