A raunchy R-rated animated film from “This is the End” duo Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg has gotten the greenlight at Sony.
To film, a co-production/co-financing arrangement between Sony and Annapurna Pictures, is a collaboration between Rogen/Goldberg and Kyle Hunter & Ariel Shaffir. Rogen and Goldberg wrote the script with “This is the End” co-star Jonah Hill.
Deadline says “The raunchy animated movie centers one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence. After falling out of a shopping cart, the hero sausage and his new friends embark on a journey through the supermarket to get back to their aisles before the 4th of July sale.”
The film is being eyed for a 2015 release.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015