A raunchy R-rated animated film from “This is the End” duo Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg has gotten the greenlight at Sony.
To film, a co-production/co-financing arrangement between Sony and Annapurna Pictures, is a collaboration between Rogen/Goldberg and Kyle Hunter & Ariel Shaffir. Rogen and Goldberg wrote the script with “This is the End” co-star Jonah Hill.
Deadline says “The raunchy animated movie centers one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence. After falling out of a shopping cart, the hero sausage and his new friends embark on a journey through the supermarket to get back to their aisles before the 4th of July sale.”
The film is being eyed for a 2015 release.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014