A raunchy R-rated animated film from “This is the End” duo Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg has gotten the greenlight at Sony.
To film, a co-production/co-financing arrangement between Sony and Annapurna Pictures, is a collaboration between Rogen/Goldberg and Kyle Hunter & Ariel Shaffir. Rogen and Goldberg wrote the script with “This is the End” co-star Jonah Hill.
Deadline says “The raunchy animated movie centers one sausage’s quest to discover the truth about his existence. After falling out of a shopping cart, the hero sausage and his new friends embark on a journey through the supermarket to get back to their aisles before the 4th of July sale.”
The film is being eyed for a 2015 release.
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015
- Trailer : Dead Rising – Watchtower - January 23, 2015
- Scodelairo frontrunner for Pirates 5 - January 23, 2015
- Latest on Star Wars spin-off, Star Trek sequel - January 23, 2015