Ever wonder how Gotham City’s Jim Gordon got his badge?
Well, Warner Bros TV have the answer!
The wheels are turning on a new small-screen ‘Batman’ spin-off, which has landed at Fox, and will center on the origins of a young ‘Commissioner’ Gordon, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Mentalist” showrunner Bruno Heller is the captain of the series, which aside from dishing out background info on Gordon, will also fix on some of the villains that populated Gotham City over the years.
Gary Oldman played the role of Gordon in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, while the late Pat Hingle played the role in the earlier “Batman” movies, including Tim Burton’s 1989 classic.
Interesting to note that “Gotham” was announced on the day ABC TV’s spin-off of “The Avengers” movies, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” premiered.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015