Ever wonder how Gotham City’s Jim Gordon got his badge?
Well, Warner Bros TV have the answer!
The wheels are turning on a new small-screen ‘Batman’ spin-off, which has landed at Fox, and will center on the origins of a young ‘Commissioner’ Gordon, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Mentalist” showrunner Bruno Heller is the captain of the series, which aside from dishing out background info on Gordon, will also fix on some of the villains that populated Gotham City over the years.
Gary Oldman played the role of Gordon in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, while the late Pat Hingle played the role in the earlier “Batman” movies, including Tim Burton’s 1989 classic.
Interesting to note that “Gotham” was announced on the day ABC TV’s spin-off of “The Avengers” movies, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” premiered.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014