Ever wonder how Gotham City’s Jim Gordon got his badge?
Well, Warner Bros TV have the answer!
The wheels are turning on a new small-screen ‘Batman’ spin-off, which has landed at Fox, and will center on the origins of a young ‘Commissioner’ Gordon, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Mentalist” showrunner Bruno Heller is the captain of the series, which aside from dishing out background info on Gordon, will also fix on some of the villains that populated Gotham City over the years.
Gary Oldman played the role of Gordon in Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy, while the late Pat Hingle played the role in the earlier “Batman” movies, including Tim Burton’s 1989 classic.
Interesting to note that “Gotham” was announced on the day ABC TV’s spin-off of “The Avengers” movies, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” premiered.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015