1. John Brotherton (“The Conjuring”) has joined the cast of “Fast & Furious 7″. He’s playing the right-hand man of Kurt Russell’s villain.
2. CBS is bringing Anne Rice’s “Seraphim” novels to the big screen, with Joe Carnahan set to direct the pilot.
3. Nathan Lane is co-starring in David Milch’s pilot “The Money”, a drama vehicle starring Brendan Gleeson.
4. Vince Gilligan and David Shore are teaming for a new detective series at CBS. “Battle Creek”, which has snagged a 13-episode commitment from the network, is something “X-Files” alum Gilligan has been trying to get up for a decade.
5. “Bourne Identity” co-writer W.Blake Nelson is writing a new action/adventure pilot for TNT. ”Described as National Treasure meets Bourne Identity, the action/adventure drama centers on person called upon in times of extreme crisis, when traditional law and government aren’t in position to help. Created by the original founding fathers but hidden from the public, the agent of unknown identity that is trained and ready to serve — deployed only at the careful discretion of the Vice President.”
6. Dakota Fanning and Theo James (“Divergent”) have boarded Richard Gere’s latest, “Franny”. “Fanning will take on the role of Olivia and James will play Luke in the pic, which centers on a gregarious hedonist (Gere) who finds a renewed sense of purpose by desperately ingratiating himself into the lives of a young couple.”
7. Christopher Landon (“Paranormal Activity : The Marked Ones”) will helm “Boy Scouts vs. Zombies” for Paramount.
8. Joseph Mazello (“The Pacific”) will make his directorial debut with the baseball film “Undrafted”. In addition to Mazello, the cast will include Jim Belushi, Tyler Hoechlin and Chace Crawford.
9. Jason Pagan and Andrew Deutschman will pen “Paranormal Activity 5″.
10. The new opening credits for “American Horror Story”, about to enter it’s third season, are online :
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
- Hear Robin Williams’ final role - December 16, 2014
- Tom Hanks forms a Circle - December 16, 2014
- Trailer : Knight of Cups - December 16, 2014
- Beetlejuice 2 is closer than ever! - December 16, 2014
- Four directors in the mix for Star Trek 3 - December 16, 2014
- Pirates on the hunt for hottie - December 16, 2014
- Tatum, Pratt as Ghostbusters!? - December 16, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.