Cinema’s kiss of death is about to get prehistoric on a 2015 tentpole.
Bryce Dallas Howard, one of cinema’s least bankable names, having been involved in such Titanics as “Spider-Man 3″, “Lady in the Water” and “Terminator Salvation”, is about to pucker up to a Newman-eating T-Rex. The actress is the first cast member aboard Universal’s long-postponed “Jurassic World”, according to Variety.
Howard is the goddaughter of ‘The Fonz’, and I’m guessing it’s that leather-jacket wearing, shark-jumping mo-fo that charmed the studio into using the flaxen-haired actress. Ayyyyy!
No word on Howard’s character, but we can only assume she’s playing a RitchieCunninghamOffSpringASauraus.
The Colin Trevorrow-directed film, said to be both a sequel to the original “Jurassic Park” trilogy and also the kick-off of a new trilogy (but mainly just an excuse to sell more toys), is set for a June 12, 2015 release.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.