Cinema’s kiss of death is about to get prehistoric on a 2015 tentpole.
Bryce Dallas Howard, one of cinema’s least bankable names, having been involved in such Titanics as “Spider-Man 3″, “Lady in the Water” and “Terminator Salvation”, is about to pucker up to a Newman-eating T-Rex. The actress is the first cast member aboard Universal’s long-postponed “Jurassic World”, according to Variety.
Howard is the goddaughter of ‘The Fonz’, and I’m guessing it’s that leather-jacket wearing, shark-jumping mo-fo that charmed the studio into using the flaxen-haired actress. Ayyyyy!
No word on Howard’s character, but we can only assume she’s playing a RitchieCunninghamOffSpringASauraus.
The Colin Trevorrow-directed film, said to be both a sequel to the original “Jurassic Park” trilogy and also the kick-off of a new trilogy (but mainly just an excuse to sell more toys), is set for a June 12, 2015 release.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.