1. Frog Danny Boon will make his Hollywood-side debut with “The Ambassador”, a Fox comedy ”that starts out in Heathrow Airport and becomes a road trip comedy across Europe as an international group bonds over the quest to help an American get home in time for a life-changing event.”
2. Aaron Stockard (“The Town”) will do script work on Ben Affleck’s long-gestating Whitey Bulger biopic.
3. “Deadwood” alum Titus Welliver will star in Amazon Studio’s first drama pilot “Bosch”, ”a police procedural based on Michael Connelly‘s novels about Harry Bosch (Welliver), a veteran police homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department.”
4. Alanna Masterson is joining the cast of “The Walking Dead”. The network isn’t talking, but there’s speculation she may be playing well-known comics character Tara Chalmers.
5. HBO has renewed “Boardwalk Empire” for a fifth season.
6. The first look at Meryl Streep in “Into the Woods” is online.
Meantime, Coming Soon have some set pics up from the film, which offer us our first peek at Chris Pine and Anna Kendrick as Prince Charming and Cinderella.
7. Awards contender “Foxcatcher” bumped to 2014.
8. Rosario Dawson is joining Aaron Eckhart in “Incarnate”, the story of an exorcist (Eckhart) who comes up against an evil from his past when he uses his supernatural skills to enter the subconscious of a nine-year-old boy.
9. Actress Jane Adams (“Happiness”, “Hung”) is joining the “Poltergeist” reboot-sequel. Adams will play the Beatrice Straight part, essentially, ”that of a parapsychologist who called in to help the family find their daughter and identify the supernatural forces at work in their home.”
10. Kanye West is out to get Jimmy Kimmel over a spoof.