1. Frog Danny Boon will make his Hollywood-side debut with “The Ambassador”, a Fox comedy ”that starts out in Heathrow Airport and becomes a road trip comedy across Europe as an international group bonds over the quest to help an American get home in time for a life-changing event.”
2. Aaron Stockard (“The Town”) will do script work on Ben Affleck’s long-gestating Whitey Bulger biopic.
3. “Deadwood” alum Titus Welliver will star in Amazon Studio’s first drama pilot “Bosch”, ”a police procedural based on Michael Connelly‘s novels about Harry Bosch (Welliver), a veteran police homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department.”
4. Alanna Masterson is joining the cast of “The Walking Dead”. The network isn’t talking, but there’s speculation she may be playing well-known comics character Tara Chalmers.
5. HBO has renewed “Boardwalk Empire” for a fifth season.
6. The first look at Meryl Streep in “Into the Woods” is online.
Meantime, Coming Soon have some set pics up from the film, which offer us our first peek at Chris Pine and Anna Kendrick as Prince Charming and Cinderella.
7. Awards contender “Foxcatcher” bumped to 2014.
8. Rosario Dawson is joining Aaron Eckhart in “Incarnate”, the story of an exorcist (Eckhart) who comes up against an evil from his past when he uses his supernatural skills to enter the subconscious of a nine-year-old boy.
9. Actress Jane Adams (“Happiness”, “Hung”) is joining the “Poltergeist” reboot-sequel. Adams will play the Beatrice Straight part, essentially, ”that of a parapsychologist who called in to help the family find their daughter and identify the supernatural forces at work in their home.”
10. Kanye West is out to get Jimmy Kimmel over a spoof.
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
- Where will the new Ghostbusters take place? - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.