“Little Miss Sunshine” duo Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, the hubby and wife who steered that film to Awards victory, then dished out another goodie in “Ruby Sparks”, will direct the feature film version of Tim Madigan’s 2006 memoir I’m Proud of You into a feature film, says The Wrap.
The book tells of Madigan’s friendship with Fred Rogers, the host of the classic PBS series “Mr Roger’s Neighborhood”.
Madigan met Rogers when he interviewed him for a newspaper. The two hit it off. An unlikely friendship formed.
It happens more often than not in this game, actually; quite a few of my close friends are folks I’ve interviewed in the past. And a big shout-out to ‘Willie’ from ALF if you’re reading… you truly are, the wind beneath my wings.
Flick sounds like it’ll be quite sweet actually. Get on Google and read about the friendship if you like. It’s an interesting, poignant one.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.