“Little Miss Sunshine” duo Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, the hubby and wife who steered that film to Awards victory, then dished out another goodie in “Ruby Sparks”, will direct the feature film version of Tim Madigan’s 2006 memoir I’m Proud of You into a feature film, says The Wrap.
The book tells of Madigan’s friendship with Fred Rogers, the host of the classic PBS series “Mr Roger’s Neighborhood”.
Madigan met Rogers when he interviewed him for a newspaper. The two hit it off. An unlikely friendship formed.
It happens more often than not in this game, actually; quite a few of my close friends are folks I’ve interviewed in the past. And a big shout-out to ‘Willie’ from ALF if you’re reading… you truly are, the wind beneath my wings.
Flick sounds like it’ll be quite sweet actually. Get on Google and read about the friendship if you like. It’s an interesting, poignant one.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.