Once of 2014’s most anticipated films, “22 Jump Street” has commenced shooting, according to Collider.
With the Hollywood remake of classic TV series “21 Jump Street” a resounding success, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum will reprise their roles as Schmidt and Jenko, alongside Ice Cube (as Captain Dickson).
Plot details on the sequel are currently tightly under-wraps, but it has been reported that the film will take place with Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college.
Amber Stevens (“The Amazing Spider Man) will also join the cast.
Production will take place not only in New Orleans, but also in exotic Puerto Rico. Producer Neal H. Moritz had this to say about the sequel and how Hill and Tatum work together:
“We were all so thrilled by the irreverent humor and the chemistry between Channing and Jonah as we sent them back to high school in the first film. So, of course, we just had to send them to college. It’s also great to have Chris and Phil back at the helm. From the get go they have had the perfect pulse on the material, and have created an unforgettable cop buddy team in Schmidt and Jenko.”
”2 Jump Street” will open on June 13, 2014.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013